BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

something new in my life !!!

oh !!! this really make me surprise..a long time i'm not interested in blogger but after a lot of people around me especially all my best friend have their own blog and they very influence me..that's very funny thing coz usually i said 'eleh ape barang blog2 ni x main lah' .. hahaha and now i have my own.. i felt very shy to tell them about this but i know later they would find out about this..hehehe





what matter happen after this i will said 'eleh korang jugak yang suruh aimi buat aritu so aimi buat la' with my innocent face..what matter happen i would not forget about my study !!!



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

good luck MUSLIM AHMAD



esok malaysia akan lawan balik ngn singapura ... aritu malaysia vs singapura kat singapura kalah 3-5 ... hari khamis ni 28 julai 2011 singapura akan datang lawan kat kl stadium bukit jalil ... harap2 malaysia menang kali ni ... good luck to muslim ahmad ... semaga berjaya sayang ... rse berdebar-debar la pulak esok :)

MISS U SO MUCH DEAR <3<3<3

0 comments: