BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

something new in my life !!!

oh !!! this really make me surprise..a long time i'm not interested in blogger but after a lot of people around me especially all my best friend have their own blog and they very influence me..that's very funny thing coz usually i said 'eleh ape barang blog2 ni x main lah' .. hahaha and now i have my own.. i felt very shy to tell them about this but i know later they would find out about this..hehehe





what matter happen after this i will said 'eleh korang jugak yang suruh aimi buat aritu so aimi buat la' with my innocent face..what matter happen i would not forget about my study !!!



Saturday, December 3, 2011

pssttt .. pstttt !!!!

kisah semalam ???

      semalam lepas habis kelas aku tumpang kawan aku balik . first ingat nk balik terus tapi kawan ninda send msg ajak pegi pasar malam . ninda tanye kiteorang nak pegi or x . aku jenis x kisah pon coz aku tau ibu mesti bagi lagi2 dengan ninda orang yang ibu kenal pulak.

       then time kiteorang pegi tu dengan agenda yang ade konon nye nk g beli baju bola. bile dah sampai pasar malam kiteoramg tros cari kedai yang ade jual baju bola . tengah asyik belek-belek baju aku pon cam rase pelik dengan jalur gemilang yang ade kat baju bola tu . cam ade yang x kne je . aku pon kire la berape yang ade garis jalur gemilang tu . haaaaa !!!!! ade 13 jalur jer . aku bgtau nora pasal tu . aku tanye die nak beli ke x? 

 aku tgk nora then nora tgk aku .. hahaha. last2 kiteorang keluar jer dari kedia tu . geram gile . kalau la aku beli baju tu tadi bermakna aku xde beza nye dengan orang yang dah memperlekehkan negara malaysia . aku rase nak nangis pon ade . 
    
     bile sampai rumah aku bukak netbook nk cari ilham jap (tengok matlutfi) hehehe.
tengok2 ninda nak bukak lagu jap aku pon layan jer lah .

    


best gak lagu ni .. alamak tersentuh hati den dengar .. cair hati den . huhuhu
lepas tu kiteorang sambung dengan lagu korea kat bawah ni ... layan habis ..  lirik die pon best ^.^


please, just pass by pretending like you don't see me
please, don't even give me a glance
in the days that are like the sandy winds
don't give anything to me

folding away my one heart
hiding my one tear
like it's the first time we've seen each other, like we're strangers
just pass by. it has to be like that.

by myself, i say my love, send away my love
in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang

even if you're far away, i hope that you'll be happy
i bury my love deeply within my heart

in the next world, when we are born
then, we'll look at each other face to face
let's be born so that we don't lose weakly in front of fate again

so that i may be a flower in front of you
i'll sing a song for you
as one's girl, as one man's lover
i want to always live by your side

by myself, i say my love, send away my love
in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang

even if you're far away, i hope that you'll be happy
my love, deeply within my heart...

though it hurts, though it will hurt, i will never cry
because there is no such thing as farewell in my love

when this life ends, in the next world, us two
let's love, for sure. let's love, for sure.
us two.


nnti nak download matlutfi pulak lah *.*

0 comments: